Freeware: Find Your Images By Color With ImageSorter

ImageSorter is a freeware application that can do something useful for you, specially if you have lots of images in your folders: sort them by color.

For example, I have lots of textures. I need a texture in blue, but I'm not sure what one. I go to my textures folder with ImageSorter, and it groups them by color in its interface. So I can compare all my blue textures and pick what I like most.

The advantage for 3D is big, then. Here you can see a video that shows how it works:

It also has very attractive 3D effects for browsing the images.

http://mmk1.f4.fhtw-berlin.de/Projekte/ImageSorter

-Jordi R. Cardona-


© by Jordi R. Cardona. Link to this post without copying the text.

If you liked this post, get updates of Hiperia3D News for FREE

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment