We Joined Our Stores

My wife and I joined our stores at Renderosity, changing the name to EmmaAndJordi.

Why did we do this? Emma started her shop at Renderosity 4 years ago with her name (emmaalvarez), and some time later she encouraged me to open mine (I used the name of my website,hiperia3d, and later -Jordi-). But because her shop was already well known, it remained that way.

But as everyone who met us knows, we can't be separated :), we've been together since 20 years ago. We've created together, and all the time I've been sticking my nose in his products, and she's been sticking his nose into mine LOL! So we split the percentage of sales in 75% / 25% sometimes and others 25% / 75%

With the passing of time we realized that this politic had lots of drawbacks: to make bundles, sales, ads... Everything was split in two. Everything had turned in something tedious and without sense.

So we joined the stores and the name, inseparable in all the facets of our lives :)
Now everything stays the same but better! A big hug for everyone!

-Jordi R. Cardona-


© by Jordi R. Cardona. Link to this post without copying the text.

If you liked this post, get updates of Hiperia3D News for FREE

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment