What’s Up?

Hi dear readers. Yes, I am not dead. I’m still here. It’s been a while, and the reason for not posting often is because 3D modeling and photography take most of my time, specially modeling in 3D.

I am also not able to post 3D news here, so from now on, this blog will be more personal and related to what I’m doing. 

As my main profitable activity is 3D modeling, and I need more time for it, can no longer maintain this blog as a continuous posting of news. But I will post from time to time about what I do.

This is a good news, because it means things are going really good and I’m busy for good!

My last 2 products released, for those who want to see:

-Jordi R. Cardona-


© by Jordi R. Cardona. Link to this post without copying the text.

If you liked this post, get updates of Hiperia3D News for FREE

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment