New Template And Graphics By Artist Emma Alvarez

As you may have noticed, the template of our site has changed. The new design is the work of Emma Alvarez, digital artist and illustrator (and also my wife :) ). You can watch her official website and see her illustration in her galleries.

When I asked her to make this template, I wanted it to reflect dynamism and live, and a renewal of the corporate image and colors, and I hope it's more comfortable for you.

The site's speed has also been improved, posts section has expanded, and the full template is wider (1260) so you can view it bigger in big screens.

Hope you like it, feel free to comment anything, and wish you the best for 2010!

-Jordi R. Cardona-


© by Jordi R. Cardona. Link to this post without copying the text.

If you liked this post, get updates of Hiperia3D News for FREE

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Jordi and Emma :)

I like the new design here as I like all you do LOL

Thanks for your comment about Unity on MixED , I will spend time with , I guess :) , it is amazing

Bonne Année 3D and more :)

Jordi R Cardona said...

Thank you Alain ;) !!

You will employ your time well, Unity is stunning.

Bonne Année to you and Isa and all the others!

Post a Comment