DAZ Hexagon For Just $81, $57 For Platinum

I have recently purchased this modeler, Hexagon 2.5, that usually costs near $150 and now is at 45% off through this monday 17.

This is your opportunity to get it for just $81, and $57 if you join the Platinum Club of DAZ3D.

I will review Hexagon more in depth when I get used to it, but for now I can tell you that it's a full featured 3D modeler with lots of selection tools, modeling tools, 3D brushes for modeling like ZBrush and you can do all things that you need with it: modeling, painting textures, rendering...

Hexagon 2.5

You can also create models for Poser, for DAZ, for 3D games, for rendering 3D art, and so on. I have found it produces meshes without the flaws of others, and has all the tools you may need.


Hexagon 2.5


-Jordi R. Cardona-


© by Jordi R. Cardona. Link to this post without copying the text.

If you liked this post, get updates of Hiperia3D News for FREE

2 comments

Omind said...

I ahve used Hexagon for some time niow and it is a great program. Also, you can create Second Life Sculpties in it.

Jordi R Cardona said...

Yes Omind, it's true. I forgot to say that.
I am now testing all the features of Hexagon, and it has all that one needs.
It also exports to stl and that's fantastic for 3D printing with Shapeways.
There are lots of selection and modeling tools.
It comes with sample objects and 3d brushes and textures, and a manual in English and French.

Post a Comment