VRML Module In The Next Release Of X3DV Module Suite

Using my own tutorial for adding new languages support to Netbeans modules, I'm working in a new module for the X3DV Module Suite: support for VRML.

This module will be released soon, and consist in syntax highlighting, icons, new file wizard and template for VRML world files.

Although I recommend to use X3D in its classical vrml encoding (x3dv) from now on, I notice that many people still use VRML. And also, many of us try to adapt our files in VRML to X3D, or incorporate parts of those files.

So a syntax coloring for VRML in my Module Suite may help very much in these tasks.

Stay on tune for the next release.

-Jordi R. Cardona-


© by Jordi R. Cardona. Link to this post without copying the text.

If you liked this post, get updates of Hiperia3D News for FREE

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment